Zurich, 60–100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast and our next step is to bring Skribble to Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture has made us one of the top 3 ascenders in the Swiss startup ranking 2020. Off work, we can be found riding bikes or indulging life with our families and friends.
You are our product’s ambassador: In close association with the product and marketing team you make sure that Skribble’s features, updates and functionalities are known and comprehended internally by the sales & happiness team as well as externally by our customers and users. The scope of your role includes defining the go-to-market strategy, positioning and messaging of new features as well as creating content such as sales collateral and user guides. By doing so you drive the adoption and usage of the product, you increase customer retention and you enable your customer facing colleagues to provide efficient and effective advice.
- You have experience in one or more of the following areas: B2B Sales, B2B Marketing, Product Management, Experience Design or UX Writing
- Content creation in a technical environment was a substantial element of your previous roles
- Friends describe you as structured, collaborative and proactive
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment
- You are fluent in English and German (both at least level C1)
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- Company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time, place of work and your devices
- Office in the heart of Zurich within 2 mins walking distance from the lake
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung und Deinen CV.