Head of Customer Happiness
Zurich, 80–100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scaleup in just three years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy.
Happy customers are the basis for our success. Your main responsibility is to take our customer happiness organisation to the next level to keep up with our rapid growth and internationalization. More specifically, you:
- Define and measure objectives and key results for customer happiness with the goal of increasing the value for our customers
- Under consideration of the overall company goals and in collaboration with our COO, you prioritize, define and lead strategic initiatives such as the implementation of a new support ticketing tool (Zammad), CSAT and other feedback surveys, self-service support tools such as a chat-bot as well as 2nd level support processes for our enterprise customers
- Recruit, lead, motivate, develop and support a diverse and performing customer happiness team
- Ensure that our values and company culture are reflected in the way we deliver happiness to our customers
- Have experience in scaling and managing startup or SaaS customer happiness organisations with more than 10 people
- Are excellent in communicating, structured thinking and empathizing with customers, stakeholders and your team
- Know how to motivate and guide others without being focused on hierarchies or status
- You are fluent in English and German (at least level C1). Any additional European language is an asset
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- Company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time and place of work
- Office in the heart of Zurich within 2 mins walking distance from the lake and a barista coffee machine
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.