Zürich, 60–100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scaleup in just three years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy.
You help us grow Skribble by consulting enterprises on digital signing and business process digitisation. You are the face and brand of Skribble in the market: You listen to customers, build lasting relationships and suggest solutions tailored to their needs. You focus on large organisations and travel to meet them in person. Your main responsibility is to convert enterprise leads into customers and to lead the contract negotiations.
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales in a SaaS company mainly working with Swiss, German or Austrian customers
- You master German and English on Level C2. Big plus for native French speakers.
- Friends describe you as honest, communicative, empathetic and pragmatic
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment
- You’re a team player, motivated by purpose and delivering results
- You can imagine to travel between Switzerland and Germany about 30-50% of your work-time
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- A company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time, place of work and your devices
- Office in the heart of Zurich within 2 mins walking distance from the lake
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.