Customer Happiness Service Operations (Senior)
Zurich, 80–100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scaleup in just three years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy.
You enable the customer happiness team to excel by providing them with a wide range of support, from strategy and tactics to day-to-day operations. More specifically you:
- Streamline and optimize customer happiness management, from processes and handovers between roles to our self-service support tools (e.g. chat, help-center and other documentations) in order to sustain scalable customer services with a fast growing client base
- Partner with the head of customer happiness and other cross-functional teams on strategic initiatives including (but not limited to) the implementation of a new support ticketing tool (Zammad), CSAT and other feedback surveys, self-service support tools such as a chat-bot as well as 2nd Level Support processes for our enterprise customer
- Gather data, build reports and evaluate team performance towards objectives and key results
- Plan capacities, support coverage, ensure process/tool adoption and deliver trainings
- Extensive experience in enabling startup or SaaS customer happiness teams, both strategically and operationally
- You are a structured thinker (without being rigid), a great communicator, project and stakeholder manager and able to guide people without being focused on hierarchies or status
- You know how to dig deep into data without losing sight of the big picture; you’re able to derive concrete steps from your findings
- Experience in training peers around topics such as customer service, process adoption or communication skills
- You are fluent in English and German (at least level C1)
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- Company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time and place of work
- Office in the heart of Zurich within 2 mins walking distance from the lake and a barista coffee machine
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.