Customer Success Management - Expansion Specialisation
CH, 80–100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, striving to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scale-up in just four years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy.
As an expansion specialist, you understand what customers wish to achieve and make sure to deliver that value throughout the entire customer journey. Furthermore, you are responsible for growing the signature volume of your account portfolio, regularly identifying new use cases and upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
What you will do:
- As a trusted advisor to your customers, you enable them to get the most out of Skribble, increasing retention in your portfolio
- Regularly identify and make new upsell opportunities become concrete
- Embed Skribble into the process and systems landscape at customer
- 3-5 years of experience in Customer Success, Key Account Management, (IT-) Consulting, and/or Business Development
- Experience in B2B SaaS and working with the organization C-Level
- Bachelor's Degree with an Information Technology or a Business Administration focus preferred
- Familiarity with ERP / HMS / CRM software
- Good listening and persuasion skills
- Proficient in German (at least C1 level) and fluent in English (at least B2 level)
- Either French, Italian or Dutch are desirable
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- Company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organization of your working time and place of work
- Shared office with other inspiring startups and engaging team events twice a year
- Company laptop, lump sum expenses, free coffee, ESOP/PSOP (availability depending on your location)
Our application process consists of questions that are evaluated anonymously and randomized by several people independently from each other because we are interested in your skills and experience and do not want to be influenced by factors that are irrelevant to the selection process. CVs are not very informative about people's actual skills. That's why we only look at them in a second step and give them less weight. The written application via the online platform (Applied) is followed by a short telephone interview and two rounds of interviews online and on site with members of your team, our management and/or the board of directors.
In order to ensure anonymity, we ask you to formulate your answers in a way that no conclusions can be drawn about your person. Thank you very much! We look forward to receiving your application.
Skribble explicitly welcomes applications from all genders, people with and without migration experience, and people with and without disabilities.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung und deinen CV.