Customer Success Manager - Onboarding Specialisation
CH, 80–100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, striving to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scale-up in just four years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy.
You deliver an optimal onboarding experience to make sure that customers have a long-term and healthy loyal relationship to Skribble. As the single point of contact for customers during their onboarding phase, you accompany them in their journey from the signup to the “first success” and guide them through the change management process.
What you will do:
- Manage multiple onboarding projects simultaneously
- Coordinate internal stakeholders with the aim to ensure on-time delivery
- Drive successful adoption of Skribble within accounts
- Identify additional use cases and upsell opportunities
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Success or Implementation Management
- Experience in B2B SaaS and working with the organization C-Level
- Advanced Project Management, Presentation and Change Management skills
- Have good listening and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in German (at least C1 level) and fluent in English (at least B2 level)
- Either French, Italian or Dutch are desirable
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- Company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organization of your working time and place of work
- Shared office with other inspiring startups and engaging team events twice a year
- Company laptop, lump sum expenses, free coffee, ESOP/PSOP (availability depending on your location)
Our application process consists of questions that are evaluated anonymously and randomized by several people independently from each other because we are interested in your skills and experience and do not want to be influenced by factors that are irrelevant to the selection process. CVs are not very informative about people's actual skills. That's why we only look at them in a second step and give them less weight. The written application via the online platform (Applied) is followed by a short telephone interview and two rounds of interviews online and on site with members of the divisional management, the executive board and the board of directors.
In order to ensure anonymity, we ask you to formulate your answers in a way that no conclusions can be drawn about your person. Thank you very much! We look forward to receiving your application.
Skribble explicitly welcomes applications from all genders, people with and without migration experience, and people with and without disabilities.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung und deinen CV.
Signieren Sie rechtsgültig
mit wenigen Klicks
Weltweit einsetzbar, gehostet in der Schweiz.
Kostenlose Testphase verfügbar.
Keine Kreditkarte nötig.
Nutzbar auf Deutsch, Englisch und Französisch.