SaaS Partnership Management (Integrations, Reseller)
Zurich, 80-100%, open for job sharing, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and to create trust within the digital world – worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and collaborates closely together. We are growing fast and our next step is to bring Skribble to Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture has made us one of the top 3 ascenders in the Swiss startup ranking 2020. Off work, we can be found riding bikes or indulging life with our families and friends.
Your aim is to build strategic partnerships with leading software providers that integrate Skribble’s e-signing solution into their software products. These integrations allow a seamless user experience for our customers across all their workflows. You liaise with our customer facing organisation and product team to take into account customers’ needs as well as our product and sales strategy for your partnership roadmap. You convince leading software providers to integrate Skribble, negotiate the technical, commercial and legal aspects of the partnership agreement and supervise the implementation. Building a partnership model will help you to standardise the negotiation process.
- You have a technical background or work experience in a SaaS startup
- 3+ years of experience in negotiating technical partnership agreements
- Friends describe you as empathetic, well organised and ambitious
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment
- You are fluent in English (at least level C1), other languages are a plus
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- A company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time, place of work and your devices
- Office in the heart of Zurich within 2 mins walking distance from the lake
Ab Sommer 2021
Aktuell sind alle Stellen in diesem Bereich besetzt. Wir werden ab Sommer 2021 wieder zusätzlichen Power brauchen – schau doch dann nochmals rein!
Signieren Sie rechtsgültig
mit wenigen Klicks
Weltweit einsetzbar, gehostet in der Schweiz.
Kostenlose Testphase verfügbar.
Keine Kreditkarte nötig.
Nutzbar auf Deutsch, Englisch und Französisch.