Sales Development Representative
Zurich, 60–100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scaleup in just three years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy.
You are the first, fantastic contact our future customers will have with Skribble. You follow-up with and qualify inbound leads, help create custom pitches for specific accounts and work closely with the respective account executive to achieve our goals. You identify prospects, do outbound sales and occasionally accompany Account Executives on trips - and much, much more.
- 2+ years experience as sales development representative (inbound/outbound), business development representative, account manager or customer success manager in B2B SaaS
- Friends describe you as communicative, empathetic and pragmatic
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- German is your native language and you are fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- A company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time and place of work
- Office in the heart of Zurich within 2 mins walking distance from the lake and a barista coffee machine
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.