Customer Success German Market
Zürich, 60–100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and collaborates closely together. We are growing fast and our next step is to bring Skribble to Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. We always have each other’s backs – like a family. This culture has made us one of the top 3 ascenders in the Swiss startup raking 2020.
You help us grow Skribble in Germany by supporting and advising our customers in the application of Skribble. You ensure business and enterprise customers can roll out Skribble across business areas and help them get the most value out of it. You also support them navigating the change required in their business processes. With you as their success manager our customers are extra happy - sometimes that requires a visit and personal training.
- 3+ years experience in customer success in a SaaS company mainly working with German or Austrian customers
- German is your native language and you are fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
- Friends describe you as honest, communicative, empathetic and pragmatic
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- A company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time, place of work and your devices
- Office in the heart of Zurich within 2 mins walking distance from the lake
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung und deinen CV.