Zurich, 60-100%, open for job sharing, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises - the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and to create trust within the digital world – worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organisations in the implementation of digital signatures so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and collaborates closely together. We are growing fast, and our next step is to bring Skribble to Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture has made us one of the top 3 ascenders in the Swiss startup ranking 2020. Off work, we can be found riding bikes or indulging life with our families and friends.
You make sure that our users experience Skribble as effectively, efficiently, error-free, easy to learn, and intuitively as possible. To achieve this goal, you closely collaborate with your design colleagues (Michel and Fiona), our product owner (David), UX writer (Jevgenija), and front-end engineers (João, Tobias, Louis and Andreas). More specifically, you
- Implement findings from user research into the existing UI concept, design an optimized user journey based on our branding guidelines and produce a visual output
- Use your knowledge of usability and conversion principles to develop clickable prototypes in Figma and run moderated usability tests
- Develop a comprehensive UX strategy and manage the UX design system
- 2+ years of design experience as a UI/UX designer for a SaaS company or digital products. Bonus points if you have a degree in interaction design or similar (i.e., user-centered design)
- Experienced in working with both UI and UX
- Experienced in creating a range of design artefacts (e.g., flows, and wireframes to beautiful, high-fidelity UIs)
- Attention to detail is impeccable to make a good UI
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- A company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time and place of work
- Office in the heart of Zurich within 2 mins walking distance from the lake
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.