UI/UX Design (Senior)
Zurich, 80-100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and to create trust within the digital world – worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organisations in the implementation of digital signatures so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and collaborates closely together. We are growing fast, and our next step is to bring Skribble to Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture has made us one of the top 3 ascenders in the Swiss startup ranking 2020.
You make sure that our users experience Skribble as effectively, efficiently, error-free, easy to learn, and intuitively as possible. To achieve this goal, you closely collaborate with our product owner (David), UX writer (Jevgenija), and front-end engineers (João, Tobias, Louis and Andreas). More specifically, you
- Gather qualitative and quantitative data to inform your decisions, translate user requirements into user journeys, UX architecture, and interaction concepts
- Implement findings from user research into the existing UI concept, design an optimized user journey based on our branding guidelines and produce a visual output
- Conceive and organize design sprints and form hypotheses that can be tested
- Use your knowledge of usability and conversion principles to develop clickable prototypes in Figma and run moderated usability tests
- Develop a comprehensive UX strategy and manage the UX design system
- You have 3+ years of design experience with SaaS or digital products – bonus points if you have a degree in interaction design or similar.
- You’re experienced working with both UI and UX.
- You have experience in both quantitative and qualitative user research as well as prototyping with software products.
- You’re experienced in creating a range of design artefacts (i.e. flows, and wireframes to beautiful, high-fidelity UIs).
- Your attention to detail is impeccable to make a good UI.
- You’re a collaborator who loves to further develop new ideas/practices and vice versa.
- You successfully shipped products that impacted the business
- You are fluent in English (B2 as minimum, better C1 or higher)
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- A company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time and place of work
- Office in the heart of Zurich within 2 mins walking distance from the lake
When asked to upload your CV, please upload a document that contains both your CV and your portfolio.
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.