Market Entry Management
Zurich & Surroundings, 80-100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scaleup in just three years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy.
Your focus is on developing and managing Skribble’s entry into new markets. You coordinate communication and activities within multidisciplinary country squads and make sure that they work effectively towards the set objectives. You maintain a high-level overview of several launching programs and ensure a repeatable and efficient go-to-market process. You report to the COO to make sure that goals, risk, availability of resources and budgetary needs are dealt with and aligned within the entire organisation.
More specifically you:
- Orchestrate and manage the overall market entry program
- Define and monitor deliverables of the program
- Set up and structure the country squad together with the team
- Will be the key point of communication and coordination with all stakeholders
- Plan and manage the budget
- Align the program objectives with the company’s objectives
- have already entered new markets — ideally in the SaaS B2B industry, ideally in Europe
- are highly experienced in project management
- have strong communication skills to align between different stakeholders, priorities, and requirements
- have significant leadership and team-building skills to align and motivate an international and interdisciplinary team to reach set goals
- able to keep in mind the big picture and make thoughtful decisions even in complex and uncertain situations
- are fluent in English (C1 at least), German or other languages are a plus
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- Company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time and place of work
- Office in the heart of Zurich within 2 mins walking distance from the lake and a barista coffee machine
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.
Signieren Sie rechtsgültig
mit wenigen Klicks
Weltweit einsetzbar, gehostet in der Schweiz.
Kostenlose Testphase verfügbar.
Keine Kreditkarte nötig.
Nutzbar auf Deutsch, Englisch und Französisch.