Frontend Engineering (Senior)
Germany (Karlsruhe) or Switzerland (Zurich), other locations (in EU) possible, 80-100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scaleup in just three years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy.
We continuously develop our product to provide a great user experience to our customers. As a senior frontend engineer you contribute to the development of new features which make Skribble more powerful and even smoother to work with. Other areas in which you will contribute are our website as well as extensions like plugins to our platform. You will work in a creative team of UX people, backend engineers and other frontenders and make a significant contribution to the success of Skribble.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in frontend development
- You have an eye for good UX and strive to match given designs as close as possible in code
- You are a team player and work well with creative people from UX.
- Working in an experienced international remote team of skilled engineers on a great product and the ability to influence the product
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling electronic signatures #worksmarter
- Company culture of collaboration, transparency and self-responsibility
- Shared office with other inspiring startups and fun team events twice a year
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time, place of work and your devices and hardware (OS X, Linux, Win)
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung und deinen CV.