Performance Marketing Management (Senior)
CH or DE, 80–100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, striving to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scale-up in just four years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy.
You are responsible to strategize and execute a Paid Search and Paid Social Marketing strategy to help achieve our sales goals.
What you will do:
- Create and continually refine a paid media strategy (paid search & paid social) to reach business goals
- Daily tactical monitoring, management, optimization, research, definition, and testing of campaigns, audiences, keywords, and search behavior to increase brand awareness and pipeline
- Develop a system of constant experimentation and innovation using A/B tests
- Define and evaluate ad and landing page copy suggestions, guidelines, requirements and feedback to interface with copy, graphic design, and campaign teams
- Explore and find new channels and methods to cost-effectively reach new customers and convert known customers holistically within lead gen
- Partner with Campaign Teams to ensure messaging across all channels are consistent, aligned, and converting
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to optimize audience strategies
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently
- Build and provide a quarterly forecast on performance and budget
- Track and report on key performance indicators of media activity and spending
- 4+ years of relevant performance marketing experience in a B2B environment (preferably SaaS) in DACH, including proven track record executing ABM programs and campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and generate a customer pipeline
- Be a lifelong student, continuously updating your knowledge of search engines and the greater PPC industry trends, stats and ad technology
- Able to direct, manage, and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment in order to successfully meet targets and achieve successful outcomes
- Experimentation mindset to drive, test, learn, and optimize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to to work cross functionally
- Native in German and fluent in English (company language)
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- Company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organization of your working time and place of work
- Shared office with other inspiring startups and engaging team events twice a year
- Company laptop, lump sum expenses, free coffee, ESOP/PSOP (availability depending on your location)
Our application process consists of questions that are evaluated anonymously and randomized by several people independently from each other because we are interested in your skills and experience and do not want to be influenced by factors that are irrelevant to the selection process. CVs are not very informative about people's actual skills. That's why we only look at them in a second step and give them less weight. The written application via the online platform (Applied) is followed by a short telephone interview and two rounds of interviews online and on site with members of the divisional management, the executive board and the board of directors.
In order to ensure anonymity, we ask you to formulate your answers in a way that no conclusions can be drawn about your person. Thank you very much! We look forward to receiving your application.
Skribble explicitly welcomes applications from all genders, people with and without migration experience, and people with and without disabilities.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung und deinen CV.
Signieren Sie rechtsgültig
mit wenigen Klicks
Weltweit einsetzbar, gehostet in der Schweiz.
Kostenlose Testphase verfügbar.
Keine Kreditkarte nötig.
Nutzbar auf Deutsch, Englisch und Französisch.