Trusted by 2,500+ companies with the highest requirements for data protection and security:
Greater efficiency for tax advisers and their clients
The printer-and-paper way is no longer necessary: instead of posting annual financial statements and balance sheets back and forth, tax advisers and their clients can sign electronically within seconds.
- Invite to sign by e-mail
- Clients without Skribble account can use the invitation link to sign
- Signature confirmation via mobile phone – no USB stick or smart card required
- Verify in seconds whether the document has been signed correctly
Easier than pen and paper
Signing with Skribble is intuitive and done in seconds. With Skribble, you enable your employees and clients to seamlessly implement digital processes that save time and money.
- Overview of all received and pending signatures
- Sign multiple documents at once with batch signature
- Sign from anywhere using your smartphone or computer – from home, on the go, or in the office
Suitable for any document and client
Different documents, different requirements. With Skribble, you can legally sign any type of document – from financial statements to tax arrangements and declarations of consent.
- Valid for contracts with and without written form requirement
- Worldwide usage with both internal and external parties
- Highest security and data protection standards hosted in Switzerland
Keep your existing tools and workflows
Integrate Skribble into your law firm software, or sign directly from your browser. Clients can sign using the invitation link in any operating system.
- Seamless integration through modern API
- Effortless and fast onboarding of employees and clients
- Keep the look and feel of your handwritten signature thanks to the customisable visual signature
Skribble complies with
the legal requirements
for tax advisers
With Skribble you sign legally and securely according
to the following requirements:
Skribble works with legally defined e-signature standards: The qualified electronic signature (QES), the advanced electronic signature (AES) and the simple electronic signature (SES).
The qualified electronic signature (QES) available on Skribble is legally equivalent to a handwritten signature in the EU and Switzerland (eg. BGB in Germany or OR in Switzerland).
Skribble and its signing partner Swisscom commit to manage data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP). Moreover, all data is hosted in Switzerland according to banking standards.
All available e-signature standards from a single source
The law distinguishes between three e-signature standards.
They vary in terms of area of application and legal weight.
Simple electronic signature
Advanced electronic signature
Qualified electronic signature
Documents without legal form requirement and with low liability risk
Documents without legal form requirement and with calculable liability risk
Documents with legal form requirements or high liability risk
Skribble’ s data centre is located in Switzerland and is ISO 27001 certified (according to banking standards).
Personal identification is only required for signing with the highest e-signature standard (QES). If you have not yet been identified in personal contact, you sign either with a simple (SES) or an advanced electronic signature (AES).
Yes. On Skribble you can choose the highest e-signature standard available: the qualified electronic signature (QES). It has the highest legal weight in court.
Not exclusively. Thanks to the visual signature, it can be seen on the printed contract that it has been digitally signed. However, since the digital certificates are lost when printed out, the traceability of the signature and thus the corresponding conclusiveness is not given. A contract signed electronically must therefore always be stored in electronic form.