Customer Happiness Management
Zürich, 60–100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and and collaborates closely together. We are growing fast and our next step is to bring Skribble to Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. We always have each other’s backs – like a family. This culture has made us one of the top 3 ascenders in the Swiss startup raking 2020. Off work, they can be found riding bikes or indulging life with our families and friends.
You are the voice of Skribble on the phone, in chat and email. You see every interaction as an opportunity to turn customers into fans by providing them with outstanding customer service and as a chance for us to improve our product and service. That’s why you do not only provide answers and solve problems but listen carefully to our customers’ needs. The collected feedback will be addressed regularly with our product, engineering, operations and sales teams to continuously improve the overall Skribble experience. Jointly with the other customer happiness managers Emma, Patrick and Soraya you shape the structure and culture of the Customer Happiness team and further develop our customer service.
- Experience in customer service, ideally in a B2B environment
- Friends describe you as empathetic, well-organised and approachable
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment
- You are fluent in English (at least level C1) and German (at least level C1), other languages are a plus
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- A company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time, place of work and your devices
- Office in the heart of Zurich within 2 mins walking distance from the lake
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung und deinen CV.
Signieren Sie rechtsgültig
mit wenigen Klicks
Weltweit einsetzbar, gehostet in der Schweiz.
Kostenlose Testphase verfügbar.
Keine Kreditkarte nötig.
Nutzbar auf Deutsch, Englisch und Französisch.