Software Testing / Second-Level Support
Karlsruhe (DE) or Zurich (CH), other location in EU possible, 80-100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scaleup in just three years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy.
As a software tester and second level support you ensure the quality of our software components by manually checking their functionality before they are released. On the other hand you give technical support to our happiness team.
More specifically you...
- ensure that software components work as expected by thoroughly testing and blocking the release of broken code
- perform UI tests, negative tests, regression tests, compatibility tests and check functional requirements as well as uncommon user behaviour
- are responsible for the defect-/bug-tracking and communicating your finding to the engineering circle
- help the customer happiness team to resolve technical client issues
- optimise information flows, processes and know-how within the customer happiness team to streamline cooperation and minimise fallbacks to engineering
- support the process of giving feedback to product development by adding technical know-how
- have solid and hands-on experience in application development as well as at least 2 years of experience in software testing and second level support
- friends describe you as reliable and precise, both in your way of working and communicating
- are skilled in talking to other techies as well as non-tech people are interested and talented in improving processes and customer experience
- are fluent in English (at least C1) and German (at least B2)
- Experience with databases, especially MongoDB
- Experience in test case development
- Working in an international remote team of skilled engineers on a great product
- Opportunity to shape our processes and product, not just completing to dos
There is even more!
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team.
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- Company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Choose where you want to work, either in one of our shared offices with other inspiring startups or any other place in CH or DE
- Twice a year we all get together for cool team events
- Company laptop, lump sum expenses, free coffee, ESOP/PSOP (depending on your location)
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung und deinen CV.
Signieren Sie rechtsgültig
mit wenigen Klicks
Weltweit einsetzbar, gehostet in der Schweiz.
Kostenlose Testphase verfügbar.
Keine Kreditkarte nötig.
Nutzbar auf Deutsch, Englisch und Französisch.