Trusted by 2,500+ companies with the highest requirements for data protection and security:
Reduce vacancy rate and cancellations
Speed up the rental process: instead of posting rental agreements back and forth, everyone involved can sign electronically in just a few seconds.
- Invite to sign by e-mail
- Potential tenants can sign without having a Skribble account
- Add a personal message to a signature invitation or when assigning or declining signatures
Increase efficiency while cutting costs
Eliminate manual, repetitive processes and enable property managers and agents to coordinate all parties involved more effectively.
- Decline signatures or assign them to someone else
- Keep track of completed and pending signatures
- Sign multiple documents at once with batch signature
"What used to take days can now be done in minutes – even if three, four or more parties have to sign."
Put your customer experience front and centre
Empower your employees and tenants alike with seamless digital processes that save time rather than generate extra work.
- Sign from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or computer – from home, on the go, or in the office
- Familiar look and feel thanks to customisable visual signature and company branding
- Tenants can use their mobile phone number or e-mail address to get identified
Keep your existing tools and workflows
Integrate Skribble with your property management software, or sign directly from your browser. Tenants can sign using the invitation link in any operating system.
- Seamless integration via modern API
- Effortless and fast onboarding of employees
- Various plug-ins and integration with your existing property management software and ERPs
Prevent fraud and rental scams
Skribble not only has the same legal weight as a handwritten signature; the integrated identity verification also reduces the risk of fraud.
- Legally valid for contracts with and without written form requirement
- Worldwide usage with both internal and external parties
- Highest security and data protection standards hosted in Switzerland
Flatfox and VERIT accelerate renting of residential properties
Property managers and tenants can now sign rental agreements completely digitally – with Skribble.
"For us, only a solution was considered which is legally valid, meets the highest data protection standards and is absolutely user-friendly at the same time".
Skribble complies with
the legal requirements
in real estate
With Skribble you sign legally and securely according to the following requirements:
Skribble works with legally defined e-signature standards: The qualified electronic signature (QES), the advanced electronic signature (AES) and the simple electronic signature (SES).
The qualified electronic signature (QES) available on Skribble is legally equivalent to a handwritten signature in the EU and Switzerland (eg. BGB in Germany or OR in Switzerland).
Skribble and its signing partner Swisscom commit to manage data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP). Moreover, all data is hosted in Switzerland according to banking standards.
All available e-signature standards from a single source
The law distinguishes between three e-signature standards.
They vary in terms of area of application and legal weight.
Simple electronic signature
Advanced electronic signature
Qualified electronic signature
Documents without legal form requirement and with low liability risk
Documents without legal form requirement and with calculable liability risk
Documents with legal form requirements or high liability risk
Skribble’ s data centre is located in Switzerland and is ISO 27001 certified (according to banking standards).
No. You can send tenants an invitation link to sign. After clicking on it, they will be able to view and sign the document without having to create an account.
Yes. On Skribble you can choose the highest e-signature standard available: the qualified electronic signature (QES). It has the highest legal weight in court.
Not exclusively. Thanks to the visual signature, it can be seen on the printed contract that it has been digitally signed. However, since the digital certificates are lost when printed out, the traceability of the signature and thus the corresponding conclusiveness is not given. A contract signed with a qualified electronic signature must therefore always be stored in electronic form.