Get your entire company
up and running in a breeze
With Skribble Business, you can enable your entire company to sign electronically in a few days.
- Centralised member administration
- Easy integration with existing systems
- Sign with internal and external parties alike
with Skribble Business
Create a company account and keep track of how signatures are being used.
- Add employees automatically (managed domains)
- Grant and remove administrator rights
- Activity overview (available for download in a CSV file)
Any type of contract
Different legal requirements may apply when it comes to signing contracts electronically. At Skribble, you get access to all e-signature standards from a single source that are legally valid around the world.
- Qualified electronic signature (QES), fulfils the written form requirement according to the BGB (German Civil Code)/ CO (Swiss Code of Obligations)
- Advanced electronic signature (AES)
- Simple electronic signature (SES)
Ready for immediate use with internal and external parties alike
You can use Skribble directly from your browser, or you can integrate the platform into your existing systems via API. No additional programs or hardware needed.
- Modern JSON REST API (inlc. testing and demo accounts)
- Plug-in for DMS and industry solutions
- External parties can sign without having a Skribble account
«Skribble enables us to sign employment contracts and NDAs in a breeze – paper-free and regardless of time and place.»
Here’s what we do
for your security
We’re aware that an e-signing solution must meet the highest security standards for your company to be able to benefit from it. That’s why Skribble combines ultimate security with simplicity.
Maximum data protection
Your data is secured according to the highest security standards in Switzerland. The data centre is certified according to ISO 27001.
Legally valid and binding
Skribble only works with e-signature standards that are regulated by law and valid for any type of contract.
Cryptography-based data security
We encrypt the data traffic with AES-256 encryption. Nobody can read along, not even Skribble.
"At Helvetia, we require 'wet' signatures in many areas; in life insurance, for example, but also in internal processes. With Skribble, we are able to completely digitalise these processes."