combined with premium service
With Skribble Enterpise, you’ll be able to convince your legal department, business and the IT alike.
- All signature standards from one single source
- Legally valid worldwide (eIDAS, ZertES, ESIGN Act)
- Flexible Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Trusted by more than 250 companies with the highest requirements for data protection and security:
Your benefits with
We’re there for you
every step of the way
We’ll support you with our expertise every step of the way, from evaluation to onboarding and using Skribble.
- Personal Customer Success Manager
- Onboarding support
- Priority technical support (e-mail, phone, chat)
You can integrate Skribble and use it directly from your existing systems. No new software environment or additional hardware needed.
- Sign in with company account via single sign-on (SSO)
- Integration via technical interface including testing and demo account (JSON REST API)
- Add employees automatically (Managed Domains)
"Skribble enables us to sign employment contracts and NDAs in a breeze – paper-free and regardless of time and place."
Keep the look and feel of your brand that your employees, customers and partners are familiar with by using extended branding and customisation options.
- Brand the e-signing platform with your company logo (company branding)
- Extended customisation options for visual signatures (e.g. show or hide QR code)
- Create and apply visual seals (organisation signature via API)
Create a company account and keep track of how signatures are being used.
- Add employees automatically (managed domains)
- External parties can sign without having a Skribble account
- Grant administrator rights
- Activity overview (available for download in a CSV file)
Here’s what we do
for your security
We’re aware that an e-signing solution must meet the highest security standards
for your company to be able to benefit from it.
For our Enterprise customers, we go the extra mile.
Maximum data protection
Your data is secured according to the highest security standards in Switzerland. The data centre is certified according to ISO 27001.
Skribble only works with e-signature standards that are regulated by law and valid for any type of contract.
Cryptography-based data security
We encrypt all documents with AES-256 directly after upload. Nobody can read along, not even Skribble.
Automated document deletion
Completed documents (signed or declined by all parties) will be automatically deleted after a user-defined period.
Enterprise customers receive a service level agreement (SLA) with a high availability guarantee.
Extended security reports are available upon request (e.g. penetration tests).
"At Helvetia, we require 'wet' signatures in many areas; in life insurance, for example, but also in internal processes. With Skribble, we are able to completely digitalise these processes."