Trusted by more than 1'000 companies with the highest requirements for data protection and security:
Close deals faster
The printer-and-paper way is no longer necessary: instead of posting quotations and purchase contracts back and forth, your sales staff and potential customers can sign electronically in just a few seconds.
- Invite to sign by e-mail
- Decline or assign signatures to someone else
- Sign multiple documents at once with batch signature
- Keep track of completed and pending signatures
Satisfied sales reps make satisfied customers
Make it easy for your sales staff and customers to do business with seamless digital workflows that save time rather than generate extra work.
- Intuitive user interface
- Add a personal message to a signature invitation or when assigning or declining signatures
- Familiar look and feel thanks to customisable visual signature and company branding
- Sign from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or computer – from home, on the go, or in the office
Suitable for any agreement in the sales process
Different legal requirements may apply when it comes to signing documents electronically. With Skribble, you can legally sign any document – from purchase and leasing contracts to data processing agreements.
- Legally valid for contracts with and without written form requirement
- Worldwide usage with both internal and external parties
- Highest security and data protection standards hosted in Switzerland
Seamless integration with existing systems
Integrate Skribble with your sales software, or sign directly from your browser. Your customers can either use the invitation link or their own tools to sign.
- Seamless integration via modern API
- Customers can sign without having a Skribble account
- Various plug-ins available for direct integration with sales software, CRM systems and DMS.
Skribble complies with
the legal requirements for sales
With Skribble you sign legally and securely according
to the following requirements:
All available e-signature standards from a single source
The law distinguishes between three e-signature standards.
They vary in terms of area of application and legal weight.
Simple electronic signature
Advanced electronic signature
Qualified electronic signature