Working from home or need to sign on the go?
With Skribble, you can sign your documents digitally and legally valid from anywhere, and on any device.
Frequently used for:
- Orders and contracts
- Official documents
Your benefits with
Skribble Fair Flat
Forget about the time-consuming printer-and-paper way. You can now sign and get your documents signed electronically in a few seconds with just a few clicks.
- Invite to sign by e-mail
- Sign multiple documents at once
- Add a personal message to a signature invitation or when assigning or declining signatures
Ready for immediate use
There’s no additional hardware or software to install – create a Skribble account online, and you’re all set.
- Sign on your smartphone or computer
- No smart card or USB stick required
- External parties can sign without having a Skribble account (simple electronic signature)
«Skribble enables us to sign employment contracts and NDAs in a breeze – paper-free and regardless of time and place.»
Any type of contract covered
Different legal requirements may apply when it comes to signing contracts electronically. At Skribble, you get access to all e-signature standards from a single source that are legally valid around the world.
- Qualified electronic signature (QES) - fulfils the written form requirement according to the BGB (German Civil Code) and CO (Swiss Code of Obligations)
- Advanced electronic signature (AES)
- Simple electronic signature (SES)
Customise and apply your visual signature to documents
Keep the look and feel of your handwritten signature by applying your visual signature to a document when signing electronically.
- Upload an image of your handwritten signature
- Drag and drop your visual signature onto the desired place in the document
- Sign the document and download it with the familiar look and feel
Here’s what we do for your security
We’re aware that an e-signing solution must meet the highest security standards for your company to be able to benefit from it. That’s why Skribble combines ultimate security with simplicity.
Maximum data protection
Your data is secured according to the highest security standards in Switzerland. The data centre is certified according to ISO 27001.
Legally valid and binding
Skribble only works with e-signature standards that are regulated by law and valid for any type of contract.
Cryptography-based data security
We encrypt the data traffic with AES-256 encryption. Nobody can read along, not even Skribble.
"At Helvetia, we require 'wet' signatures in many areas; in life insurance, for example, but also in internal processes. With Skribble, we are able to completely digitalise these processes."