Senior Success Manager
Zurich, 80-100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises - the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and and collaborates closely together. We are growing fast and our next step is to bring Skribble to Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. We always have each other’s backs - like a family. Off work, they can be found riding bikes or indulging life with our families and friends.
You help us grow Skribble internationally by building and shaping our customer success organisation and processes from the ground up. You balance conceptual and hands-on work as you build-up an effective and scalable organisation. Your goal is to turn customers into fans, who implement Skribble across business units and geographies. You travel occasionally to meet customers in person. You liaise with our other teams in Sales & Marketing to maximise growth and efficiency. You define strategy, processes, set goals, metrics and - above all - lead by example.
- 5+ years experience in customer success function in B2B SaaS, ideally leading a customer success organisation
- Friends describe you as honest, empathetic, creative and ambitious
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment
- You are fluent in English (at least level C1) and comfortable in German (at least level B2; other languages are a plus)
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- Company culture of trust, self-responsibility and transparency
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time, place of work and your devices
- Office in the heart of Zurich within 2 mins walking distance from the lake
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.