Account Executive (German Market)
CH or DE, 60–100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scaleup in just three years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy.
You help us grow Skribble by consulting enterprises on digital signing and business process digitisation. You are the face and brand of Skribble in the market: You listen to customers, build lasting relationships and suggest solutions tailored to their needs. You focus on large organisations and travel to meet them in person. Your main responsibility is to convert enterprise leads into customers and to lead the contract negotiations.
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales in a SaaS company mainly working with German customers
- German is your native language and you are fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
- Friends describe you as honest, communicative, empathetic and pragmatic
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment
- You’re a team player, motivated by purpose and delivering results
- You can imagine traveling between Switzerland and Germany occasionally (who knows these days…)
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- A company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Great flexibility in designing your workday while working closely with your team
- Twice a year we all get together for cool team events
- Choose where you want to work, either in one of our shared offices with other inspiring startups or any other place in CH or DE
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.
Sign legally valid with
a few clicks
Worldwide usage, hosted in Switzerland.
You can test Skribble for free.
No credit card needed.
Available in English, German and French.