Zurich, 80-100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises - the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and to create trust within the digital world – worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and collaborates closely together. We are growing fast and our next step is to bring Skribble to Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture has made us one of the top 3 ascenders in the Swiss startup ranking 2020.
Your focus is on establishing Skribble as a premium B2B brand - globally. More specifically you
- Co-create a brand vision and international branding strategy with the founders, circle leads and other relevant stakeholders
- Develop branding guidelines, principles and recipes for our communication, wording, behaviour and design that are flexible, easy-to-use and effective; you document and update them regularly in a living style guide
- Create awareness for branding within the whole team and organize and facilitate trainings
- Implement the new branding strategy on all levels, from templates to customer touchpoints and ensure consistency
- Manage projects with freelancers and agencies
- You have around 5+ years of experience working with meaningful and global brands in either SaaS or other tech companies. Ideally, you have startup experience.
- You know how to co-create a brand vision and are able to engage everyone in the team
- You have strong communication, presentation and project management skills.
- You are a storyteller – maybe you even have copywriting experience.
- You are fluent in English and comfortable in German (at least level B2; other languages are a plus)
- An opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- A company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time, place of work and your devices
- Office in the heart of Zurich within 2 mins walking distance from the lake
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.
Sign legally valid with
a few clicks
Worldwide usage, hosted in Switzerland.
You can test Skribble for free.
No credit card needed.
Available in English, German and French.