Content Management, German Market
Zurich, Karlsruhe or remote, 60–100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and to create trust within the digital world – worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and collaborates closely together. We are growing fast and our next step is to bring Skribble to Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture has made us one of the top 3 ascenders in the Swiss startup ranking 2020. Off work, we can be found riding bikes or indulging life with our families and friends.
We are expanding to Germany. For this big step, we are looking for a German speaking, text-savvy marketing and communications specialist who helps us position Skribble in Germany. More specifically:
- Creating marketing and sales collateral, including webpages, activation emails, whitepapers and customer stories in collaboration with branding and your customer facing colleagues
- Position Skribble in Germany through targeted communication measures on social media, our blog and in cooperation with external opinion leaders
- Managing Skribble’s presence on various social media and software comparison platforms
- 2+ years of experience in Content Marketing, Communications, Journalism or UX Writing, preferably in the SaaS industry, preferably in B2B
- Strong copywriting skills
- Clear understanding of the power of different digital content formats
- Your superpowers are learning new things on your own, collaborating with others to make things happen and to thrive in a fast-changing and sometimes ambiguous context
- Fluent in German (mother tongue), good level of English (min. B2)
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- Company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time, place of work and your devices
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.