Customer Happiness / Support
Zurich, 60-100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, working on a non-commission basis and strive to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scaleup in just three years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy.
You are the voice of Skribble on the phone, in chat and email. You see every interaction as an opportunity to turn customers into fans by providing them outstanding customer service. Every communication with a customer is a chance for us to improve our product and service. That’s why you do not only provide answers and solve problems but listen carefully to our customers’ needs and ideas. The collected feedback will be addressed regularly with our product, engineering, operations and sales teams to continuously improve the overall Skribble experience.
- Experience in customer service, ideally in an international B2B environment
- Friends describe you as empathetic, well-organised and approachable
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment
- You are fluent in English (at least level C1) and German (at least level C1, mother tongue is a plus), other languages are helpful
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- Company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organisation of your working time and place of work
- Office in Zurich's most innovative workspace within 2 mins walking distance from the Limmat, a great view all over the city and a barista coffee machine
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.