Marketing Management CH/AT (Senior)
CH, 80–100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, striving to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scale-up in just four years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy.
You are the liaison between our customers and the Sales team. In close collaboration with them, you promote lead generation and create upsell opportunities through successful field marketing programs., You acquire all the knowledge needed about buyer demands and market trends to increase sales.
What you will do:
- Build and coordinate the execution of the Territory Marketing Plan for Switzerland and Austria that creates the required pipeline to reach sales targets
- Work in close partnership with Sales, Demand Generation, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, and Partnership teams to develop and execute field marketing programs to drive awareness and adoption of Skribble across an audience of CxOs and business decision makers
- Lead and coordinate the PR effort in Switzerland and Austria
- Build and execute audience-focused field events, including third party events, webinars, roadshows, roundtables, and workshops
- Partner with the ABM Marketer to build and execute audience-focused programs to create and accelerate leads and opportunities through the funnel to generate pipeline and revenue in partnership with the sales organization
- Refine and document the workings of our field marketing programs and events alongside the team, helping us scale our program across our target markets
- 5+ years of relevant B2B field marketing experience, including proven track record executing events and demand generation programs and campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and pipeline generation outcomes
- Swiss German/German as your mother tongue and fluent in English (company language)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in both digital and in-person event environments, with in-depth knowledge, incorporating event experiences into the buyer’s journey to generate demand
- Experience working closely with Sales teams, including joint planning and execution, driving disciplined lead follow up, and earning trust as a strategic business partner
- Startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- Company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Flexibility in the organization of your working time and place of work
- Shared office with other inspiring startups and engaging team events twice a year
- Company laptop, lump sum expenses, free coffee, ESOP/PSOP (depending on your location)
Our application process consists of questions that are evaluated anonymously and randomized by several people independently from each other because we are interested in your skills and experience and do not want to be influenced by factors that are irrelevant to the selection process. CVs are not very informative about people's actual skills. That's why we only look at them in a second step and give them less weight. The written application via the online platform (Applied) is followed by a short telephone interview and two rounds of interviews online and on site with members of the divisional management, the executive board and the board of directors.
In order to ensure anonymity, we ask you to formulate your answers in a way that no conclusions can be drawn about your person. Thank you very much! We look forward to receiving your application.
Skribble explicitly welcomes applications from all genders, people with and without migration experience, and people with and without disabilities.
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.