Sales Development Representative
CH, IT or DE, other locations in the EU possible, 80-100%, permanent
Be authentic, honest and deliver on your promises – the rest will take care of itself.
Skribble aims to simplify the lives of people and create trust in the digital world. Worldwide. Our mission is to contribute a key element that is intuitive in usage and simple to implement: digital signatures. We advise and support organizations in the implementation of digital signatures, so that we all are better off by trusting more, wasting less time, and safeguarding environmental resources.
Our team is highly motivated, positive and works closely together. We are growing fast, currently expanding with full power throughout Europe. We are nice, fun-loving people, striving to make the world a better place: one signature at a time. This culture led to our transformation from a regional Swiss startup to an international scaleup in just four years – eager to continue the ride with the same energy and joy. You will be a key part of our sales team, offering Skribble’s innovative e-signing solution to SMEs, mid-market and large enterprise customers.
You are the first, fantastic contact our future customers will have with Skribble. You follow-up with and qualify inbound leads, help create custom pitches for specific accounts and work closely with the respective account executive to achieve our goals. You identify prospects, maintain clean, enriched records in our CRM, set up discovery meetings for our Account Executives - and much, much more.
- 2+ years experience as sales development representative (inbound), business development representative, inside sales representative, account manager or customer success manager in B2B SaaS
- Ideally you already gathered knowledge about the industry, the sales process and the competition on the market
- Friends describe you as honest, empathetic and pragmatic: a true team player, motivated by purpose, collaboration and delivering results
- You are flexible, enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment and are able to quickly adapt to change
- You are fluent in German and English, business fluency in Italian is a great advantage (other languages are a plus)
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech company with an aspiring and experienced team
- A job with a purpose: save human and environmental resources by enabling digital signatures #worksmarter
- A company culture of transparency and self-responsibility
- Great flexibility in designing your workday while working closely with your team
- Twice a year we all get together for engaging team events
- Choose where you want to work, either in our shared office with other inspiring startups in Karlsruhe or Zurich or any other place in Switzerland, Germany or Italy
We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.