2 signatures per month are free.
Available in English, German and French.
Trusted by more than 250 companies with the highest requirements for data protection and security:
Close deals faster
The printer-and-paper way is no longer necessary: instead of posting insurance applications and policies back and forth, all the parties involved can sign electronically in just a few seconds.
- Invite clients and their authorized signatories to sign by e-mail
- Decline signatures or assign them to someone else
- Sign multiple documents at once with batch signature
- Keep track of completed and pending signatures
Satisfied insurance agents make satisfied clients
Empower your insurance agents and clients alike with seamless digital processes that save time rather than generate extra work, and get contracts signed in just a few seconds.
- Intuitive user interface
- Add a personal message to a signature invitation or when assigning or declining signatures
- Familiar look and feel thanks to customisable visual signature and company branding
- Sign from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or computer – from home, on the go, or in the office
Suitable for life and non-life insurance
Different legal requirements may apply when it comes to signing documents electronically. With Skribble, you can legally sign any document – from policies to applications to terminations
- Legally valid for contracts with and without written form requirement
- Worldwide usage with both internal and external parties
- Highest security and data protection standards hosted in Switzerland
Seamless integration with existing systems
Integrate Skribble with your insurance software, or sign directly from your browser. Your customers can use either the invitation link or their own tools to sign.
- Seamless integration via modern API
- Customers can sign without having a Skribble account
- Various plug-ins available for direct integration with insurance software, CRM systems and DMS.
How UNIQUA Re agents sign faster and from anywhere with Skribble
“Skribble has given me enormous peace of mind in my daily work. We can now get contracts with affiliates in Austria, Central & Eastern Europe signed in a timely and more secure manner."
Skribble complies with
the legal requirements
With Skribble you sign legally and securely according to the following requirements:
All available e-signature standards from a single source
The law distinguishes between three e-signature standards.
They vary in terms of area of application and legal weight.
Simple electronic signature
Advanced electronic signature
Qualified electronic signature
Skribble’ s data centre is located in Switzerland and is ISO 27001 certified (according to banking standards).
No. You can send your customers an invitation link to sign. After clicking on it, they will be able to view and sign the document without having to create an account.
Yes. On Skribble you can choose the highest e-signature standard available: the qualified electronic signature (QES). It has the highest legal weight in court.
Not exclusively. Thanks to the visual signature, it can be seen on the printed contract that it has been digitally signed. However, since the digital certificates are lost when printed out, the traceability of the signature and thus the corresponding conclusiveness is not given. A contract signed with a qualified electronic signature must therefore always be stored in electronic form.