Trusted by more than 1'000 companies with the highest requirements for data protection and security:
Speed up your procurement process
The printer-and-paper way is no longer necessary: instead of posting purchase offers, NDAs and approvals back and forth, enable all parties to sign electronically in just a few seconds.
- Invite to sign by e-mail
- Decline or assign signatures to someone else
- Sign multiple documents at once with
- Keep track of completed and pending signatures
Satisfied buyers make satisfied suppliers
Enable your buyers and suppliers alike with seamless digital processes that save time rather than generate extra work, and get contracts signed in just a few seconds.
- Send one document to multiple internal and
external parties to sign electronically, and
add a personal message, if necessary.
- Familiar look and feel thanks to customisable
visual signature and company branding
- Sign from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet
or computer – from home, on the go, or in the office
Suitable for any procurement agreement
Different legal requirements may apply when it comes to signing documents electronically. With Skribble, you can legally sign any document – from approvals and supplier contracts to service agreements.
- Legally valid for contracts with and without written
- Worldwide usage with both internal and
- Highest security and data protection standards
hosted in Switzerland
Seamless integration with existing systems
Integrate Skribble with your procurement software, or sign directly from your browser. Suppliers can either use the invitation link or their own tools to sign.
- Seamless integration via modern API
- Your customers can sign without having
a Skribble account
- Various plug-ins available for direct integration
with sales software, CRM systems and DMS.
SEG Automotive reduces signature time in procurement by 75%
SEG's 250 procurement staff members use Skribble to sign supplier contracts, external letters and purchase orders as well as internal memos. The worldwide roll-out in all other departments will follow soon.
"It was crucial for us to be able to use a digital signature solution not only internally, but also with external parties."
Skribble complies with the legal requirements for procurement
With kribble you sign legally and securely according
to the following requirements:
All available e-signature standards from a single source
The law distinguishes between three e-signature standards.
They vary in terms of area of application and legal weight.
Simple electronic signature
Advanced electronic signature
Qualified electronic signature