Speed up your procurement process
The printer-and-paper way is no longer necessary: instead of posting purchase offers, NDAs and approvals back and forth, enable all parties to sign electronically in just a few seconds.
- Invite to sign by e-mail
- Decline or assign signatures to someone else
- Sign multiple documents at once with batch signature
- Keep track of completed and pending signatures
Satisfied buyers make satisfied suppliers
Enable your buyers and suppliers alike with seamless digital processes that save time rather than generate extra work, and get contracts signed in just a few seconds.
- Send one document to multiple internal and external parties to sign electronically, and add a personal message, if necessary.
- Familiar look and feel thanks to customisable visual signature and company branding
- Sign from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or computer – from home, on the go, or in the office
Suitable for any procurement agreement
Different legal requirements may apply when it comes to signing documents electronically. With Skribble, you can legally sign any document – from approvals and supplier contracts to service agreements.
- Legally valid for contracts with and without written form requirement
- Worldwide usage with both internal and external parties
- Highest security and data protection standards hosted in Switzerland
Seamless integration with existing systems
Integrate Skribble with your procurement software, or sign directly from your browser. Suppliers can either use the invitation link or their own tools to sign.
- Seamless integration via modern API
- Customers can sign without having a Skribble account
- Various plug-ins available for direct integration with sales software, CRM systems and DMS.
Skribble complies with
the legal requirements
With Skribble you sign legally and securely according
to the following requirements:
All available e-signature standards from a single source
The law distinguishes between three e-signature standards.
They vary in terms of area of application and legal weight.
Simple electronic signature
Advanced electronic signature
Qualified electronic signature
Skribble’ s data centre is located in Switzerland and is ISO 270001 certified (according to banking standards).
Your suppliers don’t need a Skribble account to sign using an invitation link. If your suppliers have their own signing tools in place, you can send the document signed with Skribble directly from our platform or by e-mail to your supplier. They can then sign it with their tool and return it to you or vice versa.
Yes. On Skribble you can choose the highest e-signature standard available: the qualified electronic signature (QES). It has the highest legal weight in court.
Not exclusively. Thanks to the visual signature, it can be seen on the printed contract that it has been digitally signed. However, since the digital certificates are lost when printed out, the traceability of the signature and thus the corresponding conclusiveness is not given. A contract signed with a qualified electronic signature must therefore always be stored in electronic form.