Trusted by more than 250 companies with the highest requirements for data protection and security:
Finish the pile with only one signature
New employment contracts for everyone: the authorised signatory no longer signs hundreds of contracts by hand, but signs them all at once with Skribble’s batch signature.
- Batch signature for any number of employment contracts
- Automatically invite employees to sign employment contracts by e-mail
- Overview of all completed and outstanding signatures
Candidates sign digitally without delay
Efficient onboarding: you have a better chance of being chosen as an employer and HR administration becomes easier, faster and cheaper.
- Legally valid for any type of employment contract
- No loss of time due to postal mailing
- Get notified automatically when the employment contract has been signed
"Moving towards more remote work, regular contract renewals and dual signature requirements resulted in an extremely time-consuming signing process built around a lot of paperwork. Skribble enables us to sign employment contracts and NDAs in a breeze – paper-free and regardless of time and place."
Empower employees to work more efficiently
Digitalisation enabler: HR enables the workforce to sign electronically and can manage their everyday work with less bureaucracy.
- Digital processing of work reports, lay-offs, applications, etc.
- Get signatures from authorised signatories via e-mail
- Download contracts ready for archiving in recognized PDF X/A format
No new software required
Stay with familiar tools: sign directly via your browser or from your existing software.
- Sign directly via your browser
- Integrate Skribble as a plug-in into industry software solutions
- Seamless integration via modern APIs
Skribble complies with the legal requirements for HR processes
You sign with legal effect and securely in accordance
with the following requirements:
Our customers have a good time
How we at Skribble make everyday life easier for our customers.
"In the fast moving HR environment, it is important to be as efficient as possible. Constantly on the move between various locations, working with people who do not always work normal office hours, Skribble has helped a lot."
With Skribble, you can legally sign any document electronically
Different documents, different legal requirements –
at Skribble, you get access to all available e-signature standards from a single source, and you are prepared for every situation.
Simple electronic signature
Advanced electronic signature
Qualified electronic signature
Skribble’ s data centre is located in Switzerland and is ISO 27001 certified (according to banking standards).
Personal identification is only required for signing with the highest e-signature standard (QES). If you have not yet been identified in personal contact, you sign either with a simple (SES) or an advanced electronic signature (AES).
Not exclusively. Thanks to the visual signature, it can be seen on the printed contract that it has been digitally signed. However, since the digital certificates are lost when printed out, the traceability of the signature and thus the corresponding conclusiveness is not given. A contract signed with an electronic signature must therefore always be stored in electronic form.